TMA TC-12 Automated Arrowboard
- Reliable - New control unit and heavy duty linear actuators.
- Durable - Welded inner steel frame and extruded aluminum shell.
- Simple - Only 3 switches to operate all modes & automatic dim
Scorpion II® TMA Truck Mounted Attenuator
The Scorpion TMA Model C folds up and over the bed of flat bed, stake bed, or dump trucks. The Model C with its compact design and balanced weight distribution makes it ideal for high-speed travel. The Scorpion TMA Model C provides TL-3 impact protection. Side mounts are also available.
- 1,975 lbs (900kg)
- Travel/Storage 2' 5" (.74 m)
- Deployed 12' 10" (3.93 m)
- 8' (2.45 m)
- Travel/Storage 10' 6" (3.05 m)
- Deployed 12" ± 1" (305 mm ± 24.4 mm
SLED™ Sentry Longitudinal Energy Dissipate
- Blunt End of Concrete, Steel and Water Filled Barriers
- Quick and Easy Set-Up, No Foundation Anchoring, Minimized Installation Exposure Time
- Cost Effective End Treatment for Concrete, Steel or Water Filled Barriers
- Universal Transition Quickly and Easily Attaches to a Variety of Barrier Shapes and Sizes
- SLED's Stout Design Virtually Eliminates Vaulting
- Narrow Footprint is Ideal for Work Zones or Roads with Minimal Shoulder Spacing
- Shortest Length TL-3 Water Filled Crash Cushion, Fewer Incidental Impacts
- Containment Impact SLED Minimizes Debris Field
- Visual "Drive By" Fill Indicators Quickly Verify Water Module's are Properly Filled
- FHWA Accepted for Use in Uni- and Bi- Directional Applications
- Internal Steel Cables Help Envelop Vehicle After an Impact, Creating a Truly "Limited Gating" System
- Quick and Easy Set-Up, No Foundation Anchoring, Minimized Installation Exposure Time.