The Water-Wall Barrier is a durable side protective temporary crash barrier system that can be used in many situations; from protecting the public surrounding a construction site, to work-zone safety on roads and highways.
- Durable polyethylene plastic minimizes cracking and breaking
- Molded through holes eliminate bowing when filled with water
- Double wall knuckle design minimizes breakage at hinge points
- Hinge design allows for a 30° pivot between sections
- Large 8" fill hole speeds filling process, includes twist-lock plastic cap
- New tamper resistant, corner offset drain plug with coarse buttress thread - screws in or out in only 2 ½ turns
- Includes one steel connection pin that allows sections to be locked together
- Forklift/Pallet Jack slots at bottom allow for easy movement and transport
- Empty 80 lbs. (36.29 kg)
- Filled 1,110 lbs (503.49 kg)
- 6' (182.88 m)
- 18" (45.72 cm)
- 32" (81.28 cm)
- Linear Low Density Polyethylene
- Part Number
The Water-Wall Fence easily retrofits to the Water-Wall to create an imposing and secure barrier for unwanted entries. The Water Wall Fence is made from 11 gauge galvanized steel mesh providing excellent security and visibility. Fence sections interlink with the Water-Wall to provide better overall stability and allows for easy changes in ground height. The Water-Wall and Water-Wall Fence can rotate up to 30° for easy layout and encircling of job sites.
The upper end of each T-Pin provides an additional hole for security bolt to secure the fence to the Water-Wall to prevent unwanted entries. There is no need to remove fence to fill the Water-Wall, fill caps are easily accessible with fence installed. 6' Single or 12' Double Gate provides a secure entrance for workers and vehicles.
The chain link fence will attach to the top of a longitudinal barrier creating additional security for a work zone. The mesh fence will be made of 11 gauge steel, connected to vertical steel posts of 1 ⅝" diameter. Fence sections will be 6' wide × 4' tall. Each fence section shall weigh no more than 42 lbs including the connector T-pin. Each T-pin will extend down through the sections of fence into the knuckles of the Water-Wall to securely connect the fence to the wall. Each T-pin shall have a hole at the upper end for a bolt to enhance security. The fence will accommodate a 6' single gate or a 12' double gate for entrance and exit from the work zone. For maximum stability, the Water-Wall, filled with water will weigh 1,110 pounds. Overall height of the Water-Wall Fence attached to the top of the Water-Wall will be a minimum of 84".