The Water-Wall Barrier is an economic and easy to install crash barrier system.
The Water-Wall Barrier is a durable side protective temporary crash barrier system that can be used in many situations; from protecting the public surrounding a construction site, to work-zone safety on roads and highways.
The Water-Wall can quickly and easily connect directly to the SLED end treatemnt which negates the need to shield or flare the end of the barrier. For added privacy and security, the Water-Wall can be equiped with a plastic or chain-link fence (with extended connection pins).
- Durable polyethylene plastic minimizes cracking and breaking
- Molded through holes eliminate bowing when filled with water
- Double wall knuckle design minimizes breakage at hinge points
- Hinge design allows for a 30° pivot between sections
- Large 8" fill hole speeds filling process, includes twist-lock plastic cap
- New tamper resistant, corner offset drain plug with coarse buttress thread - screws in or out in only 2 ½ turns
- Includes one steel connection pin that allows sections to be locked together
- Forklift/Pallet Jack slots at bottom allow for easy movement and transport
- Empty 80 lbs. (36.29 kg)
- Filled 1,110 lbs (503.49 kg)
- 6' (182.88 m)
- 18" (45.72 cm)
- 32" (81.28 cm)
- Linear Low Density Polyethylene
- Part Number